Buy Caffeine pills online
Buy Caffeine free mountain dew online – Order caffeine pills online – Where to buy caffeine pills online.
About This Item
Health Concern: Energy Support
Ingredients: Caffeine Anhydrous, Gelatin, Rice Flour
|Count Per Pack||
Nutricost Caffeine 500 Capsules, 200mg Per Capsule
Do Caffeine Pills Work?
Like other forms of caffeine, caffeine pills may have side effects, especially if you use too much. Side effects may include:
- Acid reflux
- Excessive thirst
- Racing heart rate
- Sleep paralysis
Caffeine pills aren’t a replacement for sleep and you should only use them occasionally. If you feel drowsy or tired regularly, talk to a doctor.
Are Caffeine Pills Safe?
If you’re an adult, you can safely have about 400 mg of caffeine per day. That’s about 3-5 cups of coffee or 2-4 caffeine pills.
It’s hard to overdose on caffeine by drinking coffee; you’d have to drink about 20-30 cups.
But getting too much caffeine from pills is easier because they’re fast and easy. If you keep taking more pills to stay awake and you’re very focused on what you’re doing, you may lose track of how many pills you take.
Taking too many caffeine pills can be dangerous. An overdose of 1-5 grams of caffeine may lead to coma or death.
Avoid mixing caffeine pills with carbonated drinks or energy drinks, which may increase risk of overdose.
It’s possible to become addicted to caffeine pills because caffeine is a stimulant drug. If you take caffeine pills on an ongoing basis, you may become dependent on them. When you stop, you may have withdrawal symptoms like dizziness, headaches, nervousness, and fatigue.
How to Take Caffeine Pills Safely
Follow the instructions on your caffeine pill label or ask your doctor for recommendations on how to take caffeine pills.
Follow these guidelines:
- Limit your caffeine intake to 400 mg of caffeine per day. Remember that foods or drinks with caffeine, like coffee, tea, soda, caffeine drinks, and chocolate milk, have added caffeine. It may be best to avoid them when you take caffeine pills.
- Avoid caffeine pills close to a time when you’re trying to sleep.
- Avoid over-the-counter medications like cold or allergy medications unless you talk to your doctor first.
- Avoid grapefruit juice when you take caffeine pills because it may increase the effects.
- Watch for signs of overdose, like a fast heartbeat, nervousness, irritability, and trouble sleeping.